Terms and Conditions
This website is operated and managed by Kobelco Construction Machinery Co., Ltd. and its group companies (hereinafter the “Kobelco”).
Copyrights to all of the contents (texts, graphics, programs, contents of e-mails, etc.) posted on this website are the sole properties of the Kobelco or other producers of those contents.
The use of the contents (including reproduction, alteration, transmission, delivery, grant of license, selling, publication and use for commercial purposes) for purposes other than the nonprofit or personal purpose or beyond the extent authorized by applicable laws are prohibited unless approved by the Kobelco in advance.
Trademarks, the rights contained in but not limited to logos and marks, related to goods and services posted on this website and the right to use such trademarks are the sole properties of the Kobelco. It is prohibited toproduce any website, goods and works using these logos and marks which wrongfully imply that it is related to the Kobelco’s goods or services.
3. Access to This Website
The access to this website is limited only to browsing the contents of the websiteprovided by the Kobelco. Regardless of the purpose, it is strictly prohibited to have access or attempt to have access to any area of the Kobelco’s computer system or information contained in such system.
4. Use of Cookie and Google Analytics
Kobelco may collect information about your access to this web site by using Cookie and Google Analytics. For more information on use of Cookie and Google Analytics, please refer to “Personal Information Protection Policy” of this website.
5. Linked Sites
The Kobelco assumes no responsibility for complaints or claims for damages arising from the contents of the linked site or use of such contents.
Any link to the linked site does not assume any warranty or recommendation by the Kobelco to the linked site or its contents, and any special relation between the Kobelco and the linked site.
If you wish, you may create a link to the top page of this Website “https://www.kobelco-sea.com/”,. However, you are prohibited from creating:
- a link from any website containing contents offensive to public order and morals, illegal contents and any other contents which could be offensive to public order and morals or illegal;
- a link which may make it difficult to determine the contents of the Kobelco, or infringe copyrights by utilizing framing techniques and such other methods.;
- a link from any website which defames the Company; or
- a link for commercial purposes.
When you create a link to this website, please be certain that the link, created by you, does not cause the Kobelco of any disadvantages or troublescaused by complaints or claims, etc. by third parties. There may be cases where you are required to review or postpone the setting of a link to this website. Your understanding and cooperation will be appreciated.
6. Opinions and Proposals
Your opinions and proposals posted on this website will be handled under the understanding that you have agreed to accept the following conditions.
- The Kobelco assumes no responsibility of confidentiality, evaluation, adaptation or response for the information provided by you.
- The Kobelco may disclose, reproduce the information provided by you, and is free to use it for the manufacture, development and sales of the Company’s products.
- In the case that Kobelco used the contents of such provided information in part or in whole, it does not assume any responsibility to the provider of such information, including the responsibility to compensate such provider.
The Kobelco handles information to be posted on this website with the greatest care. However, the Kobelco expressly disclaims its responsibility for any error with regard to the correctness, accuracy, safety or usefulness of such information.
Further, the Kobelco assumes no responsibility for identity of any information distributed by the Kobelco including such case that the information was undelivered to your computer system.
Further, the Kobelco assumes no responsibility for losses, delayed delivery or wrong transmission of information caused by a line disorder, natural disaster, system failure, virus or malfunction of equipment, and damages caused by falsification or leakage of information by third parties.
The Kobelco expressly disclaims any warranty concerning the contents posted on this website.
Please note that any contents posted on this website may be changed or suspended without prior notice.
8. Governing Law
This website may be accessed from various countries governed by different laws. Unless otherwise specifically provided, both you accessing to this website and the Kobelco shall agree to be bound by laws of Japan with regard to the use of this website.